Safex seeks a dynamic and positive team member. If you enjoy working with peers in small teams in a pleasant work environment; are committed to customer service and want an opportunity to continually learn and develop, we would enjoy meeting you.
We are looking for a part-time Communications Coordinator that will be responsible for internal and external communications, coordinating training courses and fostering and developing customer relationships to support the efforts of the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field
- 3 years of communication or public relations and marketing experience
- Experience with social media strategies and implementation including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will be able to work independently as well as part of a team, develop positive internal and external relationships and have strong attention to detail and organization.