Connecting with those around us – learning, praying, witnessing to others and even having fun – can help us grow in holiness, becoming the very people Jesus has called us to be.
At St. John Neumann we have a great opportunity to gather for prayer, formation and service with friends, neighbors, and co-workers. Getting together in small groups with those who want to know more about Christ and His Church is a great way to be Christ and His Church.
SJN Connect Groups are forming now! Here’s how:
- Download this form and list who can meet – as few as 10 or as large as 24 – and their contact information. Being a SJN parishioner or a Catholic is not required!
- Select and name the home/location where your group will meet.
- Name the day of the week and the time you’ll be meeting. You can meet once a week or twice a month.
- Name one or two contact people who will facilitate gatherings (just not the host – that person will be busy enough!) The Parish Office will reach out to the facilitators to help get things started.
- Choose a topic or a program on Formed.org to use as your formation. We’ll have ‘serving suggestions’ if you can’t decide what to discuss.
- If you are already in a group that’s been meeting for a while, KEEP MEETING! Just let us know who you are and how you’re doing.
- If you’re looking for a group and don’t have one of your own to form, just mark that on the form or let the Parish Office know. We can match you with a group that best suits your needs.
Contact Paul Stokell in the Parish Office if you have questions or need more information.